Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hair Mishap

Last Saturday night Kelly told me he needed a haircut before going TDY to Fairchild AFB in Washington. About four years ago ( I can't remember if it was before or after deployment) Kelly and I decided to buy clippers for me to cut his hair, rather than he pay to have it cut. He taught me how to do it and for four years I did it well, never really messing up. Well, last week I had my first mess up and it was big. I had just finished trimming his neck. When I went back to do a few more touch ups I forgot to put the clipper back on so I pretty much took out a huge chunk in the back, as seen below. Yeah....





 Kelly was very kind about it, even though he looks kind of fierce in this picture. He even had fun shaving his head off as you can see. He looks pretty cute with a shaved head, I think. Unfortunately we do have family pictures this week. I don't think I would've been so nice had he messed up my hair like that, but that is why he doesn't cut my hair. 

What I won't post are the pictures of bruises and marks he received from the training at Fairchild. He did an advanced interrogation course. He said after asking a sort of smart aleck question on Day 1 he was the first person interrogated on Day 2 and they were pretty rough. This course is required so he can deploy in March to Japan. I hate the idea of him leaving again since I just love having him home. The girls do too!


No comments: