Most of you know, but Kelly and I are going to be parents! Our current due date is August 13th. If the military moves us, it will be Georgia baby. We are both so very excited! Kelly would love a girl, but would love a boy too, and I don't care. Well, some days I want a girl, and others a boy. It depends on the mood, you know. :)
After being sick today, I decided to write some things for which I am grateful:
- The double bagged trash can in my office that caught my puke
- A private office
- Only having to talk to 3 patients about food today
- The perk of free beverages and refills at work so I could sip Sprite all day
- Boiled eggs, for some reason
- Text messages from Mom and Kelly
- A pregnant co-worker
- Knowing that being sick means baby is healthy :)
- Kelly, because his excitement for being a dad reminds me to be excited
- And the black market nausea meds I got from my sister-in-law...haven't used em yet, but getting close!
Week 10 coming up on Friday...can't wait for Trimester 2! It'll be fun to start showing! Despite how I sound, I (and we) feel very blessed to soon become parents.