Monday, May 21, 2012

January and February

Happy New Year! I took a pregnancy test New Years Day and learned I was pregnant! We were surprised it happened faster this time, but very grateful. Although excited, I try not to think of these months. I was very sick during them and husband-less most of the time. I was very lucky Kelly came home on weekends. I learned from other wives that their husbands didn't do that during this training because they wanted to stay and socialize and win team points and study and etc. I am so grateful Kelly drove home to help out. It helped so much! I was sick with Daphne, but this time I really threw up a lot. I got to the point that I could dry heave without warning. TMI? I think my gag reflex is easily triggered now. But, its over now so its time to forget and move forward to more exciting days! 

Trying to give Daphne something new to do...she didn't really like this experiment. Probably too young.








I heart attacked her door for valentines' Day...she loved it.




 The pix are out of order. We spent a few nights in Montgomery visiting Kelly toward the end of January. We went to the zoo and the Rosa Parks museum. It was a pretty good visit. Daphne came down with Rotavirus at the end and woke up around 4am one morning very sick. Instead of waking up Kelly's neighbors with her cries, I took off home. poor Daphne threw up on the way home. I've never seen her do that before. She was sick for almost a week more. Its a yucky bug. 















1 comment:

Kenzie said...

CONGRATS on the new babe!!! Looks like you guys are doing great! We sure do miss you