Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Holidays


I don't blog enough to ever get the picture loading thing right! It's all in reverse order just so you know! But it goes back to Halloween. Thanksgiving we spent with Kelly's parents here in Warner Robins. Yes, I cooked my first meal, but Janelle and Karl did most of it and they did great! I loved having them here (and Kelly and daphne did too of course). Christmas was spent in Las Cruces. Some other pictures of the cabin with the Hakes family are on FB. New Years we spent back home in good ol GA. Enjoy!


Nutella and banana goodness please!


Crepes on New Years Eve! Yum yum. Our new tradition. "Traditiooonnnnnn! Tradition!"


Kelly took these when I wasn't home-I found about 15 different photos. That's less than last year. :) I love my hubbs.


Love this little hat made especially for Daphers by her dear Aunt Carly.


Lighting luminarias at the Woods' home


Dear Grandma Wood is so good to Daphne!


Dear Grandpa Wood with his granddaughter. He found someone who likes TV more than he does!


Us with dear Grandpa McCuistion


The Hakes gang


Kelly did a great job on the Chrismtas lights-it took him all day. He put the lights up very evenly with plastic hooks. I was very impressed. I insisted on the red light (a Kim Hakes specialty) and wanted to put a green one in too but couldn't find one-next year.


Christmas tree-right before our flight to New Mexico


Family photo 2010


Momma/daughter


Daddy/daughter-he only let me take this one picture


Peach ice cream and cobbler


Southern Lanes visitor Center


The whole cat family + Elvis. Kelly had to buy this last year for squadron initiation when he was in Vegas. We're just getting our 80 bucks worth.


As you can see, she just loved her headpiece!

1 comment:

Haught Fudge said...

I'm dying over the Halloween picture. So awesome.