Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For Some Reason...

this video reminded me of the Haught Family.They always put the important things first-Family. You are awesome, Tash. You are tough and sweet and good. Jen, you are so strong. Houston, I love you chooter. I love all of you, even Dallas who never can remember if my name is Kalli or Cassi (it's Cassi BTW). I love you so much Aunt Cathy. I have a little necklace you gave me for my bday years ago that has a "C" charm on it. I look at it and think of you. You are the toughest of all. I love my Kelly too and our families. I am grateful for temples.

3 comments:

Mama said...

Cass, dumb me, how do you turn off the music so I can hear the video?

Haught Fudge said...

Thanks Cass, that was so sweet. I very much appreciated that. I will let my mom know what you said, it will mean alot to her. I love you.

Carrie said...

That is so sweet cassi. I feel the same way.