Sunday, March 18, 2012

October 2011: Playdates and Halloween


During October I did my best to stay busy with friends, projects, and my calling to keep my mind off of Kelly being gone. Daphne had her first nightmare after he left, which was sad. They are common now when something new happens or someone leaves. I hate thinking about what she might be dreaming. Daphne also started getting very clingy to me this month. I became very sneaky when leaving her somewhere. With Daphne walking now I began to feel a new sense of freedom. We cheered Kelly on from afar by skyping as much as his schedule allowed.

The rest of the month is explained below.

One of her first days at Mother's Morning Out

Making jam at my friend Megan's house with her little "helpers"

This girl loves to read books!

She learned how to dress up all on her own

Shopping with Ori and Sia

Reading her card from Daddy who's in Qatar

More dress up

Picking up Grandma Hakes in Olympic Park-sadly no pictures of Grandma

We were trying not to get wet but Daphne loved the fountains


Trying to fill Dad's shoes by taking Daph to Petsmart

Even though it's October, Daphne still loves putting on her swim gear

Daphne is a JSTARS for Halloween-made by mom (can't you tell?)

I am Kelly and Daphne is his jet for Halloween-aren't we his biggest fans?

But the costume didn't make it to Trunk or Treat or Halloween day

Handing out candy
Blake the cute dog and Daphne the little lion

Here's Kelly on his air desk. So handsome




1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love all of her dress-up outfits!