Friday, September 23, 2011

August

August is actually not as hot as July. Anyway, we spent the first week of it in Las Cruces, which is the best kind of vacation for me. Daphne has lots of family to entertain her and I have all sorts of freedom to take off. Kelly enjoyed seeing his parents and helping his dad around the yard. Karl had a big scare when he got over heated and passed out. We didn't take any pictures! The pictures I have are from Cami. 

 At home she looks so cute in her big M&M shirt. She loves to "read' her books to herself sometimes.



 She thinks Kelly's phone is hers...his is from like 1999. 


If I ever open the fridge with Daphne inthe room, she makes a run for it to get the grape drawer open. She loves grapes and can even pick them off the vine herself. 



 The big family event was Alyssa's baby blessing. It was fun to have everyone there!

 My sisters are hot, don't you think? So are my sisters-in-law. For some reason I don't have any pictures of them!



this guy is single and looking to marry!

No comments: