Sunday, June 13, 2010

What, I'm in the Thirties!!

No, I don't mean my age. For some reason, it hit us that I am 31 weeks pregnant now. Wow, time flies! Actually, when I think about finding out around Thanksgiving time, I am reminded at how long a pregnancy really is. I'm still not feeling any rush to have this little girl. The more we settle in, the more ready I do feel. Kelly isn't feeling any rush either, but that doesn't mean we aren't excited! Her name will be Daphne Wood, not sure of the middle name yet. Thanks all for voting! Since I was so horrible at posting picture of my growing bump, here is a blog post dedicated to memories of our pregnancy thus far.

Jump ahead to 31 weeks pregnant! This is today. Yay for growing baby. She is going to be at least 7 pounds, I propose. Hopefully not nine! Kelly and I were both in the nines. I'm prepping for epidural-free labor. I just want to be prepared for anything to happen. Preparation has calmed many of my fears about childbirth. Still to come, pictures of the nursery.


Yep, its a girl! This is 16 week sonogram.

Kelly made a couple burp cloths for Daphne! He had never sewn before. They look great!


18 weeks pregnant!


It actually said it was a girl! Sorry that it's a picture of my pee. We tested this at 15 weeks. Accuracy is about 70%.


Yay for Intelligender! $30 at Amazon.com.


House Hunting at week 14. Having a feel good day.

7 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow time really does fly! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see how cute she is in just a few more weeks!

Jensen Family said...

isn't it crazy once you hit 30 weeks? i am 37.. so once ihave the baby.. you will! i'm so excited for you. and can i just say how brave you are for doing it epidural free!! you will truely be super woman :) YOU CAN DO IT!

ps. 9lbers aren't so bad ;)

Francisca and Chris said...

You look adorable! Sweetie, natural childbirth is highly overated... GET THE DRUGS ;)

Melissa said...

Your belly is so cute! I'm glad yo guys made it safe! What an adventure! Josh and Chris got the bug too! :(

The Risenmays said...

I just want to say how much I love Francisca's comment. I've been laughing forever!

Also, your belly is so cute! I love that dress you are wearing. Blue is a pretty color on you. I wish you were going to be here when that baby is born but you will just have to update your blog like crazy so I can get my Daphne Wood baby fix :)

Mama said...

So much for "in the 30 weeks"...SHE'S HERE and we can't believe it!! She definately looks like an Ann Geddes Baby! So cute...You're doing great and we are so proud of the wonderful parents you are already.

Mama said...

So much for "in the 30 weeks"...SHE'S HERE and we can't believe it!! She definately looks like an Ann Geddes Baby! So cute...You're doing great and we are so proud of the wonderful parents you are already.