Tuesday, March 16, 2010

February/Mustache March

It's been a big month for us. First, we flew to Georgia and picked out our first home. After driving around and going inside a few dozen houses, we finally picked the 2nd house we looked at: 206 Cheshire Drive


At the end of February we also found out the gender of our baby. It is (probably)...a girl! Now comes the hard part--picking out a name. Our top 4: Anneliese, Jane, Meg and Daphne. As terrible as we are at making decision, I'm not sure we'll ever pick one.

Cassi finally has her baby bump (kinda, sort of, and only if you know her and she's wearing something tight around the stomach). This is her a week ago when she was 18 weeks pregnant.


And Kelly is celebrating the air force tradition of "Mustache March" by sporting a hideous mustache and generally looking like Paul Blart.




11 comments:

The Risenmays said...

I love love love your house! It is so nice! Also, love the top 4 names you have picked. I'd say my favorite is Annaliese or Jane but all of them are cute. So fun seeing you guys on Saturday! Let's do it again soon :)

Jami said...

Congrats on the home and the baby girl!! That is so exciting!! Also, Cassi, my mom is looking for your mom and dad's address. Will you email it to me?? jamilynhall@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Chelsea said...

Your house looks amazing!! Love the white molding and hard wood floors! Exciting that your having a girl! Yes, picking a name is SOOO hard! Good luck with that! You look great!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Congrats on the new house. Its beautiful! I'm so excited you guys are having a girl. Little girls are so much fun!

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Oh Cassi you look so cute! You have the tiniest little bump! Enjoy that little bump while you can! That house is adorable inside and out. And Kelly your mustache is hilarious!

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Wow! So many changes for you guys! Your house is hands down georgeous!!! I am so jealous!! And you don't look prego at all if that makes you feel good:) Were excited its a girl! And I like the name Daphne that beautiful. Hope your feeling well we miss you guys tons!

Doug and Becca said...

You look so cute pregnant Cassi and I LOVE your house. How fun for you guys to own your own place. Cool too that you get to move to Georgia. I'm sure my mom will come visit. She's always wanted to see it. I like all your names

Francisca and Chris said...

What a beautiful home. It is funny b/c Daphne and Annalisa were on our top 5 list!

Pawloski said...

Your house looks beautiful and Cassi you look amazing. I am so excited you are having a girl! Girls are so much fun to dress up. I think the name Daphane is so cute.

Melissa said...

Love your house cassi and Kelly! Good choice! Don't worry too much about the name, we were in the hospital for days before we picked Troy so it'll work out!

Carrie said...

Wha? that is the tiniest baby bump i've ever seen cass. You need to start pounding the Ho hos and twinkies. Just kidding I don't think you would ever eat bad, even pregnant. Also, if you name your daughter daphne I'm going to have to make a lot of "some like it hot" jokes. "and I'm daphne!" Sorry that is just what I think of. But its still a cute name. I voted for Claire though because it is le french.