Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Good Day


So, I felt almost GREAT today! Why? I have no idea.

I didn' t have to take Zofran-not like Zofran gets rid of my nausea completely

I craved a Keva Juice...so badly

I didn't know how to get one

I didn't have my car today because I carpooled

But, my awesome boss let me borrow her car to fulfill my craving. THANK YOU!

I made dinner all by myself tonight

And ate 3 square meals for once.

Let's see what tomorrow brings

I could be ushering in the nausea/vomitting-free 2nd trimester

Or, I just had a good day and tomorrow is back to normal

I have a feeling I'm not out of the water yet

Either way, I feel very blessed and want to say

BRING IT ON.

Not to mention, I am blessed with a good husband

Who dumped my recycle without even asking

And filled my car with gas

Picked up my prescription

And was kind when I didn't cut his hair correctly. You're the best my dear.


Photo by Katelyn McCuistion Risenmay



At this stage of our dating, did we know we'd be parents together? It's hard to imagine.


7 comments:

The Risenmays said...

I'm so glad you had a good day. Sure makes up for a lot of bad ones, huh. Love that picture...who was your photographer? jk It was so fun to see you two! Let's do it again soon :)

alexandria said...

I want to see some baby bump pictures! And I often crave Keva juice, they're amazing!

Mama said...

I'm so happy for you two!

Melissa said...

You two are so cute together! You will both be great parents! I'm glad you had a good day and hopefully there are many more to come!

Pawloski said...

Oh Cassi... I am so happy you are feeling better. Zofran never took away morning sickness away either. The day I had Sophie I was still sick. I hope this stage is finally over for you. I agree with Allie, Show us that belly bump!

Haught Fudge said...

What the heck is this picture? I love it! I am sooooooo happy for you. Hope every day gets easier for you.

Carrie said...

I can't stop laughing at that last picture! what is it from?