Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Some exciting news in our family...I got a job as a full time Registered Dietitian! Yay! It is at South Davis Community Hospital in Bountiful. Not to bore you with the details, but basically I will be in charge of making a nutrition care plan for each patient, which ranges from pediatric to geriatric.

Also, Kelly likes his new squadron. He has better hours (so far), which we were not expecting. He also gets to research current intelligence and present it to pilots, which has always been the favorite part of his job.

The two of us are adjusting to me working. Kelly has been very helpful with the housework, landry, dishes, etc, since I am no longer home all day. Tomorrow we take our first dive together since I started taking scuba. It is at the Crater in Heber City. I am a little nervous, but I need to do this to become certified. I am glad Kelly is coming.

In other news, two weekends ago we went to Huntington State Park and Price,UT for a Wood Family Reunion. The Lake reminded me of Caballo and I felt nostalgic. We had a blast. All of Kelly's brothers and families were there. They came from CA, South Africa, New Mexico, UT, and Boston. Below are some pix.
The Family. Too bad greycoat isn't in the picture. :)

Eating lunch at Huntington State park



Ginny and Lucy. Ginny caught a crawfish and was showing it off when Lucy picked up a rock to show off too.



The storm coming in. A lot of what we brought flew off the tables while we were racing to get out of the water.



It was a hot day, so the water felt GREAT.


4 comments:

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Yeah! I'm glad you wrote on your blog. It sounds like you guys have been busy, and I'm so happy you got a good job. You guys looks so cute and happy, and would you drop the Greycoat thing already? Just kidding!

Carrie said...

i'm so happy for you getting an awesome job cassi! Who is going to take care of greycoat!?

Mama said...

I'll take care of Greycoat :)

KB said...

Congrats on passing the exam and getting a sweet job! Hope it's wonderful! And have fun scuba-ing.